I made this for a class last 2011 and it has been stuck in my room's wall ever since. I use the tiny clipboard for reminders and to hang necklaces. The assignment was to create our own 'Code of Ethics' or 10 rules to live by and present it in a unique and creative way, so I chose a small bulletin board style. My 'rules' are:
- Always respect others.
- Don't think so highly about yourself-- or don't think about yourself.
- Do not harbor negative feelings like wrath or envy.
- Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
- Do not give in to negative pressures around you.
- Be honest.
- I will strive to do the right and moral thing according to God.
- I will admit my mistakes and commit myself to doing better.
- I will help those who have less than me.
- I will take responsibility for my own life.
I didn't write #4, that's from the 11 Satanic rules of the Earth (ironically, but those are sound guidelines if you take the 'Satan' out). I haven't been very good at following these rules I made, but I still try.