Sunday, September 8, 2013

Here's a youtube rant

It's Pat Condell on misogyny in Islam, and how some people dismiss it because it's their 'culture'. (I also can't understand why it is more shameful to be raped than to be a rapist, not only in countries with extreme policies. When I talked to people here at home and tried to explain victim-blaming, I cringed when they said 'It's always the girl's fault'. We were talking about showbiz news and celebrity annulments!)
Girls have had enough of this. It's time to teach the rapists not to rape in the first place.
Other stuff: Last week (Sept. 5) was supposed to be my last University Day at school but I wasn't able to attend because my left foot accidentally got run over by our car. Just a slight injury, there was no blood, I can still walk, but was in pain and had to x-ray it to make sure nothing bad happened. So I was here at home since Thursday (Doctor's orders not to strain it too much), reading Valente, typing assignments, and watching anime.

No comments:

Post a Comment