Thursday, February 10, 2011

Things you don't need to know

My previous major was Political Science. I'm still interested in the subject, but don't ask me about it, I only know enough of the basics. I don't want to engage in debate as I don't know shit. I see the titles they're reading now and I think I'm not smart enough to understand them.

I've been thinking about stereotypes about courses. For example, a Pol Sci student is outspoken and a good speaker. Another is Pol Sci is necessarily a pre-Law course. It could be, but not really.

Don't always listen to other people's advice- sometimes they don't know about what they're talking about and they're just as clueless as you. In high school, people told me that I'm fit for Pol Sci because of the reasons in the stereotypes. I listened. Those who told me didn't know shit. I also didn't know shit, and believed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment